PINK PAINTED LADY~


"I can do all things through Christ,who strengthens me"



Philippians 4:13



Sunday, July 10, 2011

I have returned :)

Hey All~ If anyone is still stopping by I thought I'd pop in and make a new post today. It's been a long time since I have and to tell you the truth I wasn't sure I would ever go back to blogging but I think I'm going to try it again. I started my blog 4 years ago pretty much just to keep a record of my kids and all the things we did and it is so amazing to go back and read some of those posts. We all have grown and changed SO much since then!
My life has taken many twists and turns in the last 5 years or so but I feel very blessed today and every day.
I have no idea if anyone is still reading or ever will but I'm going to continue here with what's important to me now....my family,my faith,my home,cooking, and who knows what else! We'll see how it goes :)








No comments: